I have some other blogs regarding my life here in Japan and one dedicated to my avocado trees. Please have a look if you have time.
With spring right around the corner, the planting season has begun. Since space is at a premium and my wife doesn't appreciate me buying planters every weekend, I have come up with the following plan for this year's vegetable crop.
- Tomatoes (unknown variety, possibly "Cindy Sweet")
- Potatoes (kita akari)
- Chinese broccoli (gai-lan)
- Japanese green peppers (pi-man)
- Red bell pepper (Del Monte branded seedling)
- Strawberries (unknown variety)
- Watermelon (unknown variety)
In addition, I anticipate growing some morning glories and continue with the avocado trees. However the main focus of my veranda garden will be vegetables.
I hope you enjoy the blog!